Welcome New Board of Directors
We are so excited to welcome a few new faces to our Board of Directors:
- David Gross, President and CEO of SECURA
- Michael Hsu, Group President of North American Consumer products for Kimberly-Clark Corporation
- Randy Mahoney, Audit partner at Wipfli CPAs and Consultants
- Ruthellyn Musil, Community volunteer and retired Senior Vice President of Corporate Relations of the Tribune Company
- Terry Timm, Senior executive for the Appleton Operations at Thrivent Financial
We would also like to extend a very special thank you to retiring board members and founding directors John F. Bergstrom, Bob Buchanan, Mayor Tim Hanna, Kathi Seifert and Walt Rugland. We are so grateful for your leadership, vision and dedication to making the Center a gathering place for the community!
Photo: Row 1 (L-R) Randy Mahoney, Beth Flaherty, Terry Timm, Barb Merry, Sarah Traas, John J. Hogerty, II (chairman); Row 2 (L-R) Mame Heaney; Mayor Tim Hanna, David Gross, Cathy Tierney, Dr. Raymond Georgen, Angelo Ninivaggi, Karen Laws, Maria Van Laanen; Row 3 (L-R) Ruthellyn Musil, Mark Loper, Jim Beré, Dr. David Toivonen, Darwin Copeman, John Krause, Robert Di Renzo, Brian Pertl. Not pictured: Robert Abernathy, Lee Allinger, Sheri Edison, Dr. Dean Gruner, Peter Helander, Mike Hsu, Jim Johnson, Becky Tuchscherer and Mike Waite.