Better than winning a leg lamp — appear in A Christmas Story, The Musical
If being in a Broadway show appears right ahead of a Red Ryder BB gun on your child’s Christmas list, this opportunity is one that can’t be missed!
A Christmas Story, The Musical is searching for a local child to be a part of the opening night production when the show comes here in November. This opportunity will provide one lucky child with real-life touring theater experience. They will discover what it’s like to be a part of a professional company and learn choreography by the Associate Choreographer of A Christmas Story, The Musical, Jason Sparks.
- Pre-registration is required! Audition space is limited but registration is open now through Oct. 7 at noon. Those wishing to participate must register at foxcitiespac.com.
- Children must be between the ages of 8-13 and meet a height requirement of 4’5” to 4’10” due to costuming.
- Those hoping to audition must be comfortable in front of a large audience and must love to perform.
- Auditions will take place on Friday, Oct. 10 between 3-5 p.m. and children will be asked to learn a short dance. Parents will be asked to bring a photo of their child to the audition (a school picture will work fine).
- The selected child will perform in a number in Act 1 and appear as part of Santa’s workshop in Act 2 on opening night, Tuesday, Nov. 18.
If you have a child in mind we triple-dog-dare you to check out the registration page for more information and to sign up!