Artist Q&A: Ralphie May
Ralphie May brings his unique and entertaining brand of comedy when he visits the Center on May 15. He took a moment to answer a few of our questions in his own humorous tone:
1. When did you first realize you had a knack for comedy?
Nine years old. Granny let me watch Johnny Carson on Friday nights. Johnny would build in jokes designed to bomb. I would make my own jokes, funnier than his, and was funnier than Johnny Carson at nine years old.
2. If you weren’t a comedian your career would be…
3. Finish this sentence: I can’t travel without my…
4. What are you looking forward to in Appleton?
I’ve been (to Appleton) before. Happy to be back. (Looking forward to) getting some apples.
5. What can people expect when they see your show this month?
Dirty, filthy comedy that’s really funny.
Laugh along with Ralphie this month! Tickets are still available here.